SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cheap redefined

I have often blogged about my love affair with Wal-Mart in the past.

I mean ... who could not love a high quality department super store who has "Save Money. Live Better" as their motto.

Wal-Mart has always been tight with the big man upstairs.

Plus they have always been so generous with their employees.

When you put those two admirable qualities together, you get this.



If I was bleeding to death, and needed a gauze bandage to save my life, I would sooner die slowly in their parking lot before I would spend a dime in a Wal-Mart store.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Being on a fixed income, its hard to stay out of their fucking stores..but I do.

I also argue ad nauseum with the ball and chain about him shopping there. His point is always that we are poor and we have to use them. I say something relative to what you said about dying in their parking lot each and every time.

He still doesn't get it.

I made him watch KO's piece on Wally world..he was shocked..whether it changed his mind about shopping there..I don't know yet.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I avoid Wal-mart like the plague. I have friend that had no idea how evil they are but I set her straight.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home