SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Monday, March 03, 2008

"I Don't Like Mondays"

I’ll tell you why.

I woke up this morning, and turned on CNBC’s Squawk Box.




It wasn’t the Dow futures being down, despite Bush’s insistence that the United States is not heading into a recession.

In fact, I have a good portion of my stock portfolios in cash, and I look at these recent stock market drops as excellent buying opportunities.

What pissed me off was the commercial break. There was an infomercial for a Christian Rock compilation, and one of the songs got stuck in my head.

As a result of this, I have spent the last three damn hours openly humming “Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord”.




Fortunately, thanks to the Boomtown Rats, I am feeling much better now.




Who says that writing is not therapeutic?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home