SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Their Better Halves

I must admit that I am a bit of a political junkie.

I stayed up late last night to watch the Rhode Island, Vermont, Texas and Ohio primaries, and I was very happy with the results.

I was a firm supporter of John Edwards, and I must also admit that I have spoken out against Hillary's electability in the past.

However, between the two remaining Democratic candidates, I am now backing and voting for Hillary Clinton.

Never underestimate the intelligence of the American Voter.



-Some Americans choose their candidate for their positions on the issues.

-Others vote for the candidate they think is the most able to lead this country.

-And others will cast their vote based on the past voting record of the candidates themselves.

Frankly, I think that is totally silly.

The obvious deciding factor should be the spouse of the candidate.

Let's take a look ... shall we?


WE CAN START WITH THE REPUBLICANS

First there is Janet Huckabee.



*She certainly is a solid woman.

*As a right winger, you are going to love her ability to handle a gun.

*It doesn't stop there. She also knows how to rock the big stuff.


Then there is Cindy McCain.



*There is no denying that she is a very beautiful and classy lady.

*Bonus: She stands by her man ... despite rumors that John might have been screwing lobbyist Vicki Iseman.





NOW FOR THE DEMOCRATS

First there is Michelle Obama.



*I don't know about you guys, but this woman really scares me.
(I think she scares Barack too)

*I seriously think she could kick Janet Huckabee's ass.
(And that says a lot)


This leaves me with one very obvious choice.


SIR BILL



*I need eight more years of Bill in the White House.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger moonlitetwine said...

do you suppose Hill will go walking down the common streets in Russia with the newly elected pres over there?

1:08 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

I WANT BILL IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home