SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I want my ... I want my ... I want my STD

In honor of this Valentine's Day, VH1 will show back to back episodes of their romantic blockbuster reality shows.

ROCK OF LOVE with Bret Michaels
(An aging 80s rock star seeks true love from among the best Long Island and New Jersey has to offer)



A SHOT AT LOVE WITH TILA TEQUILA
(A bi-sexual Myspace star pits men vs. women in a race for her favors)



I LOVE NY
(A reject from the Flavor of Love show attempts to find love, all while keeping her cigarette ash intact and her teeth lipstick free)



Do they sell condoms for television sets?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Holy Shit..I am missing So much this season..the elections ya know ;p

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home