SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Monday, December 11, 2006

Off Topic

I seem to be way off the normal track of politics these days for several reasons. One big reason for this is that we are thankfully now watching a transition take place in Congress. I will patiently wait to see how the new Democrats will handle themselves before I comment on their progress … or lack of it.

The situation in Iraq is certainly still very bad, and it makes very sad when I see the soldiers who are killed there (Like my Uncle) day after day. I have made so many comments about this pointless war in the past, that further discussion seems redundant.

I think this photo from a beach memorial in Santa Barbara does a good job of illustrating the great loss we have already incurred.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home