SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm big in Japan ... and Iran?

I never really took much notice of my international web map hit counter. However, I decided to take a closer look the other day. It would seem that I now have visitors to this blog from two areas in Iran as well as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Israel.

For this reason, I am sure it won't be long before I have visitors from the CIA in Langley Virginia as well.




In fact ... I just noticed that an Arabic web site has added me to their BlogRoll. I wish I was able to read more of this web site, but I must admit I am truly honored.

On behalf of the American people, I would like to apologize for our idiot President and Vice-President. We would also like to apologize for all our celebrities who feel the need to be Muslim on a whim.

I would also like to add that most people living in the US still like Arabic people a lot. The vast majority of the people living in the blue states understand that the Islamic religion is a peaceful one. Don’t let our Showtime programming freak you out.

As-Salaam-Alaikum!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

שלום־עליכם

1:02 PM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

ps: that's Yiddish for As-Salaam-Alaikum!

1:37 PM  
Blogger meesh said...

That's quite interesting that you have readers all over the world. Wow.
May I just say, I second the sentiments you included here. We're really sorry about the idiots in the White House guys.:)

3:03 PM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

indeed. "oops" doesn't quite cover it.

5:56 PM  
Blogger matt said...

I would like to apologize on behalf of Jermaine Jackson.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

For this reason, I am sure it won't be long before I have visitors from the CIA in Langley Virginia as well.


i am sure they have been visiting a long time...

3:19 PM  
Blogger Myself said...

:)

Don't worry I'm iranian but studying in Australia and right now in Germany.

I confess "I'm not terrorist and I don't have any thing to do with CIA"

I just your weblog and issues you bring up.

Good luck :)

3:37 AM  
Blogger moonlitetwine said...

cool deal. i love international news. do you agree?

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home