SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Fore What?

The other day, the Washington Post did a story on the strong demand for golf carts in the United States. However, it’s not because Americans play more golf than other people around the world.




Apparently, these battery driven carts have now become popular for everyday activities. People in this country are using them to check the mail … to visit their neighbors … and to take the kids to the bus stop.

This is one big example of why beaches in other parts of the world look like this:




And a beach in America looks like this:


Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger meesh said...

Whoa! That last pic...T.M.I. Waaay too much information. Yikes!

That said, I must agree. What is up with the laziness, people? Walk down to the damn mail box, fer cryin' out loud. Next thing they're going to come up with is a couch that spoons Hagen Daz into your mouth while watching t.v.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Peter Matthes said...

I just placed my order for that couch ... in Swiss Almond Fudge brown.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Shadowspun said...

Ick. I'm with Meesh. Double-Ick.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still shuddering at the thought of that last pic. That one's going to give me nightmares for sure.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

i SO did not need to see that....

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
I don't look like that woman or the man..but ooohhhh would I like to be in the woman's place!!

11:14 PM  
Blogger FreakyNick said...

Beached! Yikes!

Let that be a warning! Sill want me to super-size that order?

I need to find that first beach. I'm sure she'd want to play with a nice friendly dog like myself.

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would anyway... ;-)

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh... wait.. play with a nice friendly dog.. ;-)

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home