SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Friday, September 29, 2006

"Obey your thirst" ... for comedy

Nobody is reading my blog anymore because I am going light on the comedy and heavy on the politics. Well ... This is one of the funniest videos I have seen on youtube.com in a long time.

I cannot believe that a hundred thousand of people will watch an actress pretending to be a home schooled teenager, but people miss this kind of stuff. I really think is a tragedy that this comedic audition only has 100 or so views. In fact, I have watched it at least ten times! This makes me laugh each and every time I watch it.

Please do yourself a favor and check this out. If you like it as much as I do, give it a five-star rating. If it gets a good rating average, it might make it to one of the Top 100 lists that people tune in to when they sign on to youtube. This piece needs to be seen by more people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

That was awesome.

As a note, don't feel bad about being too political. There is a lot of frivolous crap out there and it's nice to read something intelligent for a change. As well as something that gets you slightly enraged, which is always a good thing.

PS. Love your profile pic.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh dude..I think the commenter above me is hitting on you! See politics isn't a bad thing to write about..

All I get however is some stinking rightwing troll..perhaps I don't have your sex appeal... ;p

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home