SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

You are not ready



If you think Rockstar Games is in the crosshairs of Focus on the Family, wait till you see this.

Islamic Jihadists have created a videogame in which the goal is to hunt down and assassinate our beloved leader George W. Bush.

The game, "Night Of Bush Capturing", is circulating on Islamic message
boards and features six levels of play culminating in a gun battle with the
president himself.

My friend Greg sent me the link to this new video game.

3 Comments:

Blogger Myself said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Myself said...

I am from middle east (Iran) but not religious person. I think this is insulting. All of the media started war against us which is not really fair.

Thanks for mentioning it

9:02 PM  
Blogger Kenneth said...

I want to play the game! Sounds funny.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home