SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Friday, September 15, 2006

Everybody's a critic



In the past few months I have made a few photomontages, and I put them on youtube. My purpose for making them was to demonstrate the massive amounts of grief being experienced by many innocent people on both sides of the Iraq War.

One of them called The Saddest Song I've Got is made up of Iraqis mourning their dead.

To be fair, I made a second one called One of These Mornings It centers on the many brave service men and women who have died, and their families who must suffer their absence.

All in all, I have received many very nice comments, but these videos have also attracted the ire of many young conservatives who see the videos as liberal propaganda. The pattern I have seen in these hate filled morons is hard to ignore. Here are a few of their profiles and the videos they do like to watch.

First there is Hoffs333

He likes to watch:

A music video called Break Stuff

A video called Big Bang


Then there is The Turbenator

Turbenator has a penchant for candy videos like Lollipop

And who can forget the classic Finest Ass Ever


Then I had the pleasure of meeting 21K

The video on his "favorites" list that jumped out at me was This One


The latest ... and certainly not the greatest was BaylorMG

He seems to get off watching Iraq combat videos

... and 9/11 World Trade Center jumper videos.

When that gets a bit heavy for him, he likes to top it off with the occasional Milli Vanilli video.

You really cannot make this shit up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Manda Han said...

Peter,

thank you for both "the saddest song i've got" and "one of these mornings" grief on both sides and no solutions - i tmade me cry - why can't we just all get on - why does there have to be war!

Amanda

9:52 AM  
Blogger Manda Han said...

as for the others - they are sad sick people to like to watch that stuff for a kick!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for both videos. I really hope that more similar videos are on your to do list.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home