SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Pope wears Prada too

I am fairly sure that I am going to Hell for my past blog posts about the Catholic church.

Even if that one was not enough to do it, my post about Opus Dei, will seal my fate.

With that in mind, I don't mind saying that I believe the Pope sets a really bad example by wearing Prada shoes and Serengeti sunglasses.




For one, it sends a bad message to devote Catholics around the globe who live in abject poverty.

'There is still one thing lacking. Sell all that you own and distribute the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me. Jesus looked at him and said, 'How hard it is for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God!'" [Luke 18:18-23]

Secondly, a grown man wearing bright red loafers is totally gay.
The Catholic church does not need to reinforce that type of image.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home