SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Eating out in NYC

Special thanks goes out to the frisky sushi chef at Imperial Garden for this "Sunday Giggle" contribution.



I don’t even want to know what is in the Volcano Roll.

Even though Imperial Garden is a Chinese restaurant, they have a sushi bar in their small dining room. I don’t think there is enough difference between Japanese and Chinese to call it fusion cuisine. I think they are just trying to hedge their bets.

Now I have to try to talk them into offering nyotaimori.

Bon appetite you cheeky monkeys!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

Cheeky monkey, show me your drawrings! --simon

6:40 PM  
Blogger Monika K said...

Who knew Sushi could be so risqué? I like your mention of the Gipper, too. (-:

9:19 PM  
Blogger Constance said...

Good Sunday evening to you.

I don't want to know what is is ANY of their sushi, Peter !!! :)

Loving Annie

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home