SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Miss the Gipper



Quote:


"A moment I've been dreading. George [Bush] brought his ne're-do-well

son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the

political one who lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all

the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and

HAS NEVER HAD A REAL JOB. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New

Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or

something. That looks like easy work"


~ Ronald Reagan in his recently published diaries, May 17, 1986.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

That's hilarious. I'll have to look into those diaries, I bet old Ronnie has a lot to say.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home