SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Friday, June 23, 2006

OPRAH AND PETER BOOK CLUB

* Does your man wear a "Def Leppard" shirt to that out of the way French restaurant that you love?

* Does your man think a bow tie is something he has with his coffee in the morning?

* Do you sometime mistake your husband or boyfriend for the local vagrant?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you need to pick up this book.



"OH SNAP ... WHERE CAN I BUY THIS BOOK?"

I'm glad you asked.

Check it out here at the official website, and then click the buy the book link at the bottom when you are finally convinced.

You can even get a personally signed copy by sending in a printable form.

For example you could even have it made out to that special man in your life:

"To Bert ... Get your act together, or Jennifer tells me that you're going to be a very lonely man" Signed your good buddy Betsy Durkin Matthes

I know this author has the same last name as me, but I have no idea who she is. I double pinkie swear.

4 Comments:

Blogger @alyssa ettinger said...

peter, how `bout i take you to j. crew?

5:24 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

my man is a metrosexual. i can only WISH he dressed like a vagrant...

7:54 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Nepotism!

4:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude..I SO do not believe you.. :p

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home