SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Carlin VS. Coulter

LOS ANGELES -- "Tonight" host Jay Leno might want to consider wearing referee stripes on Wednesday's show when Ann Coulter and George Carlin are his guests.



While Leno might look like a genius for booking the acid-tongued conservative queen Coulter and ultra-cynical liberal comedian Carlin on the same night, it was an accident. An NBC spokesman said Tuesday the two were booked at separate times. Carlin, apparently, was invited on because he's one of the voices in the new Pixar movie "Cars."




Ann Coulter, as you may already know, is the slime bag, chicken legged conservative with a new book out called “Why I Am a Nasty Little Man Handed, Adam's Apple Sporting Bitch”. (Available at all fine bookstores)




The two will share a couch on the talk show, but the duo's meeting could produce serious fireworks for "Tonight," which usually limits its political fodder to Leno's bipartisan monologue jokes.

SMACKDOWN: NBC … TONIGHT … 11:30pm EST.

P.S. If you want to buy a really good book, that doesn’t have a drop of hate in it, CHECK THIS ONE OUT. I have absolutely no idea who this lady is, but the book is off the hook. It’s the bomb-diggity.

Snoop Dogg writes, “This book is the fizzle bizzle, and totally off the hizzle my shnizzles!”

Oprah writes, "If you don't want to be a racist and sexist bigot, who won't vote for Carol Moseley Braun, you must buy this book."

9 Comments:

Blogger meesh said...

Note to self: 11:30 PM tonight, DUCK!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

I love letterman but this would be worth watching Leno. Popcorns ready!

7:46 PM  
Blogger anne altman said...

you're so right: her neck is downright wrong!

adams apples are gross on DUDES for cryin out loud.

bbbbrbrrrrrrllllppppppbbbbb (i just got a chill)

george carlin is a genius.

"Mice have no shoulders."

8:24 PM  
Blogger creature said...

Thanks for the reminder... but I don't know if I can watch her. Shit, this is tough. Okay, I'll set the DVR!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am tivo'ing it..that way I can fast forward through the horseshit...or watch any really good parts again :) I am a letterman kinda woman.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh..and on the Brownshirts pin-up girl..she is soaring up the book charts thanks to the left's bitching about her..she gets way more press than she deserves,and she can thank the left for all that.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So..did you watch Leno last night dear man?I need to be heavily medicated I think..unless you tell me it was hysterically funny.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Peter Matthes said...

I watched it.

Carlin sat there silent. He had a pained look on his face, but he kept absolutely silent.

Coulter showed her true colors. She made jokes about how she only travels with conservative men, and that if she wanted to draw attention she would wear sexy dresses.

Ann is the most unattractive human being I have ever seen in my life. I just hope I never find myself in the same room with her.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh darlin..I would simply LOVE to be in the same room w/her..I would call the ball and chain prior to kicking the living shit out of her..so he could be downtown w/bail money.

Carlin is a shell of his former self..I saw him in vegas two years ago..he sucked..bitched about everything, and none of it was funny.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home