SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Classless

Fittingly enough, Ann Coulter appeared 06/06/06 on the Today Show with Matt Lauer to push her new book "Godless". The video and transcript of that show is available here.

Or you can watch a low-resolution copy below.



Five minutes into the appearance, and in her book, she attacks the Jersey girls. For those of you who don't already know them, the Jersey girls are a group of four 9/11 widows who merely pushed for the formation of the 9/11 Commission.

Ann writes in her book "I have never seen people enjoying their husbands’ death so much."

Ann knows nothing about marriage, because Ann has never been married. Ann has never even had a guy admit publicly to being her boyfriend. A lot of guys would sleep with anything warm. However Ann lacks even that.

I am too tired and angry to write much tonight. I have listed some of Ann’s malicious and ignorant comments in the past

I look forward to the day that I will dance on her grave.

9 Comments:

Blogger @alyssa ettinger said...

as i wrote on my blog, ann coulter should die. she is evil personified.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

Honestly don't know who she is but she got into it with matt lauer. One shouldn't mess with matt. That's all I'm sayin.

10:27 PM  
Blogger meesh said...

The terrifying thing is that someone thought it would be a good idea to give her a book deal. Even more horrible is that people will buy the thing and agree with her sentiments.

I'm all for free speech, but perhaps the pages of this particular tome would be better used as toilet paper, than as reading material.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Shadowspun said...

She manages to get an audience and be listened to. Granted, in my opinion, her ideas aren't worth the attention, but she's doing something right. I don't know what it is, but some of the libral/moderates could take lessons from her. Then they might actually accomplish something.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

She is a horrible BIATCH.

8:44 AM  
Blogger loring said...

I have seen more of this woman in the past few years than I care to. She really is malicious and cold-hearted. I am actually embarassed for her and I wish people would stop giving her an audience because all she ever has to say is built on ignorance.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Coulter's inflamatory rhetoric sells books and pulls in viewers..any publicity is good so long as they spell your name right. If people would ignore her,it would remove her biggest asset which is the left barking incessently about what she says.

1:30 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

How can one person be a font of so much vile verbiage and so much gross garbage?

9:42 PM  
Blogger Peter Matthes said...

There is a small handful of people (2-3) out there who I might enjoy watching experience great pain.

I really don't even think George Bush would make the list. I think he has caused great pain, but I often think it has more to do with his stupidity.

If I woke up tomorrow and heard that she was dying a horrible and painful death, I would smile slightly.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home