SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Vicious Cycle

For those of you saying, "Peter ... I am sick of watching "The Coalition of the Willing" getting their ass kicked". I would go one further to say "I am sick of everyone and everything getting their ass kicked". However, for those of you that need to see a little Allied payback here it is.

This is night vision footage of a UH60 Blackhawk helicopter using it's gatling gun, and a few missiles thrown in for good measure. You have heard of ground forces "painting" a target for an airstrike. Well, now you will see it done with an IR spotlight.





Yeah ... I guess it is impressive. However, I cannot help but think if there is a God up there, he hates all this crap. If we spent just a fraction of what we spend to kill people, and instead put it towards helping and healing people, we would truly be dangerous.

1 Comments:

Blogger anne altman said...

Get rid of machismo and you'll have peace. But sterilization's gonna take a long...long...time.

No need for me to read "Are men necessary" I guess so i'll check that off the summer reading list.

check!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home