SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

That ignorant bitch said what?



Ann Hart Coulter (Hatched December 8, 1961)

THE "“MODEST"” ANN COULTER

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't."---TV Guide 8/97

THE "COMPASSIONATE" ANN COULTER

(To a disabled Vietnam vet): "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

ANN COULTER THE "“CLAIRVOYANT"

"My track record is pretty good on predictions."---Rivera Live 12/8/98

"I think [Whitewater]'s going to prevent the First Lady from running for Senate."---Rivera Live 3/12/99

THE "TOLERANT" ANN COULTER AND THE "HUMANITARIAN"

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

ANN COULTER THE "“CONSERVATIONIST"

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

ANN COULTER THE "PATRIOT"

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George,

THE "INDEPENDANT" ANN COULTER AND THE "MODERATE"”

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism."---MSNBC 2/8/97

ANN COULTER THE "“BLOWHARD"

"You want to be careful not to become just a blowhard."---Washington Post 10/16/98

15 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

Death penalty to the mentally retarded. Hubba, hubba.

11:13 AM  
Blogger anne altman said...

sure, the stringy-haired long-faced scarecrow is hot. compared to Rush and the other fat blowhards

11:57 AM  
Blogger anne altman said...

with surfboards for feet ala paris hilton style

11:58 AM  
Blogger MommyHeadache said...

Is she for real? Or is she just making inflamatory comments to get media attention? She is a terrifying bigot.

2:01 PM  
Blogger ContentviaDesign said...

Call me crazy, but I kind of agree with her on some things. But then again I agree with the Klan on some things too. And to top it all off, I just happen to be a young "black" male.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Peter Matthes said...

You're crazy dude.

Try going to a Klan meeting to discuss those things and you will see what I mean.

5:38 PM  
Blogger sj said...

well yeah, i agree she's tough to take, and nearly impossible to listen to -- but man, she has great shoes.

7:03 PM  
Blogger @alyssa ettinger said...

good shoes don't know who owns them... i think she's atrocious.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Robin CHAN said...

wow.. spilt personality disorder...

5:26 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh--i get it now--god gave conservatives the right to "rape" the earth. i guess that's her answer to the bumper stickers: what would jesus drive?

11:40 AM  
Blogger anne altman said...

her 'rape the earth' comment is out of control. i know jesus said some shit about not hating people but i hate her. she doth not do unto others as blah blah blah or whatever. you know?

2:05 PM  
Blogger Shadowspun said...

I look at her like I do most rabid conservatives AND liberals. I take them both with a great deal of salt. Yes, I am a liberal, but I have and likely will again, voted Repubbie.

She represents those conservatives that give the others a bad name. In itself, neither conservatism nor liberalism is a good or bad thing. It depends on how willing you are to bend to each other and meet in the middle. Coulter and Hannity (I think it's him, anyway) are not willing to bend. That's what makes them "bad" people.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Shadowspun said...

PS, I have to admit. I love the perspective on that Time cover. IT was a really cool shot.

5:03 PM  
Blogger karlfest said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:14 PM  
Blogger karlfest said...

HI
I live in Australia. My country is on a parallel path with the US in terms of civil liberties, extreme conservatism and a culture of fear (anything not anglo, christian or mainstream is starting to be viewed with some distrust by our government). Now, should I be concerned about the activities of this person? She appears in a lot of media right now....

cheers jeff

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home