SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My other car is a Bradley M2A3 Fighting Vehicle

Today I got another picture of my Uncle Robert who is serving in Iraq. This picture was taken just before a convoy roll out. Making a beer run to the local 7-11 is not the walk in the park it is here in the States.



As you can see from the sign, tailgating in Iraq becomes a slightly more serious problem than it does on the Long Island Expressway. In Great Neck, you might get the finger or a choice phrase shot at you. In Iraq, it usually is a M2 .50 caliber machine gun.

I thought the guys might get bored of the same old bumper sticker day in and day out. For that reason, I have sent off a few others in case they want to mix things up a bit.






3 Comments:

Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

i like:

"I don't have to like Bush to love my country"

and

"if you aren't completely appalled you aren't paying attention"

SHALOM ALECHEM

9:28 PM  
Blogger anne altman said...

i can't get enough of those support our troops magnets. all proceeds go to china.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Peter Matthes said...

Buy all you want Anne.

Those little hands will make more.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home