SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Wish You Were Here

My Uncle sent me this picture today. He is standing on the deck of what used to be a million dollar house in Hit, Iraq.



When I see this picture I think:

1) I really hope this amazing guy makes it home safe and sound. He is one of the finest and most honorable people I have ever known.

2) Thanks George Bush ... You enormous piece of crap.

3) Since we are already importing an American style democracy, that might make a great location for a Starbucks. After the war, I am sure people will be dying for a caramel macchiato.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Starbucks is taking over the world!! And make mine a tall mocha frappacuinco please!!
But on a serious note, I hope your uncle is ok. It is so scary to be in a war and really for what purpose are all these people dying?

11:47 PM  
Blogger Robin CHAN said...

How can war brings peace?

I can never understand this statement.. but Bush can!

2:51 AM  
Blogger anne altman said...

your dog is fake no real dog is as cute.

fake dog.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Peter Matthes said...

It's a Bernese Mountain Dog.

They are super cute.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Shadowspun said...

My brother's picture to me was of him and two friends sunbathing in lawn chairs on the roof of an "undisclosed location" in Baghdad.

We had to laugh at it. He has the whitest arms, while his friends each had tans.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my brothers is in some dust bowl. he can't say. he's a field medic.

makes me ill just thinking about him out there.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home