SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Two Schmucks ... for the price of one

I have blogged about Ann Coulter in the past on many occasions, but her ugly stupidity seems to have no bottom.

Here she does her best job to attract the Jewish swing vote to the Republican party.



However, I think it would be a mistake to assume Ann Coulter is representative of the Republican party.

All comparisons between the Republican and Nazi Parties are purely coincidental.



( *** CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE *** )

No wonder New York has been a Democratic state since I was born.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do you know if The Shrub actually said that?

I would like to know seriously. We are doing a series on the 14 Characteristics of fascism on my new group blog and dude..this is perfect for it.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home