SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Not with Bill's penis ... and Al pushing.

I have mentioned what I think of Ann Coulter again and again on this blog.

I can say with absolute certainty that if I witnessed her have a major car crash, I would happily sit by and watch her slowly bleed to death.*

In the past, Ann has called Bill Clinton "gay".

She once even called Al Gore a "fag".

Now this:



There is no doubt in my mind, that if all women looked like Ann Coulter, there would be many more gay men on this planet.*

Do you get the feeling that Ann is jealous of all married men?

What is that sound I hear?

Is it the sound of Ann Coulter's uterus drying up like a shriveled apricot?*

Well ... At least we don't ever have to worry about offspring.

(* I know that this post is rife with tasteless, sexist, and downright cold remarks, but when it comes to Ann Coulter the gloves come off bitch.**)

(** My apologies go out to all the female dogs that I have offended)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

She's annoying, repulsive, evil and cloying. Good post, Peter.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Peter Matthes said...

You know the thing about pissing and hair on fire?

I would hold it.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home