SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Trooper Needs a Home

This afternoon, I stopped into a Petco located on the north side of Union Square. In the back of this store, they regularly have fifteen to twenty cats looking for a new home.

There is always a nice selection of cats to play with, but today they had one cage with a beautiful little kitten named Trooper. As you can see from these pictures, he is very sad to be stuck in a cage.






If you are looking to adopt a cat, you would be hard-pressed to find one as wonderful as Trooper.

I'm quite sure that it would make him very happy to find a permanent home and a new friend.




Petco is located at 860 Broadway. What are you waiting for??

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lone BeaderĀ® said...

I posted this on my Twitter page! I hope Trooper finds a home!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home