SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Friday, March 31, 2006

Is it Karl Rove?

NEW YORK March 31 - Americans question the ability of the United States to create democracy in other countries, and are divided on whether successful efforts could even make the U.S. safer, according to a poll released Thursday.

Only 36 percent of those surveyed by the Public Agenda Confidence in U.S. Foreign Policy Index believe the U.S. can help spread democracy — a major objective for the Bush administration in Iraq and throughout the Middle East.

On the other hand, only 32 percent knew what foreign policy was, and 24 percent knew the name of our current Vice President. Luckily, 88 percent were able to tell them who was likely to win American Idol this season.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about diet home so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please visit my site diet home
Best success!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Jaffe said...

Hey, I recently added a news widget from www.widgetmate.com to my blog. It shows the latest news, and just took a copy and paste to implement. Might interest you too.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home