SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All work and no play ...

I have now worked every single day (Including weekends) for almost a month. My camera and I are booked solid through August 24th.

At this rate, my entire camera system will be paid off by my birthday.

God, I need some rest.

I thought I would include this postcard from the edge.

Even thought the title of this post comes from another Kubrick film, when I look at this on-set still, it reminds me of Clockwork Orange.




As you can see, when you work with my Sony EX3, you need to be flexible.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lone BeaderĀ® said...

Wow, you have been busy!

7:51 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

P, that's pretty freakin' cool. And it reminds me of the same thing... what a flick that is, btw.

And hello to The Lone Beader!!!

Hope all is well.

Love from San Diego,
kP

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home