SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Apple of my eye

I was going to write something interesting about the new book by the former White House press secretary Scott McClellan.

However, I am fairly sure that this piece of garbage and this 250 pound waste of human flesh are once again going to walk away from this new scandal scott free.

Pun certainly intended.

I also thought that since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I should instead be writing about fun, family and food.

So here it goes.

Tonight, on the way home from the gym, I bought a ripe red apple.



As I cleaned it off with a small napkin, I looked at the stem and it reminded of that game that we all used to play when we were kids.

You twist the stem as you recite the alphabet. When the stem finally breaks, you have the first letter of the person you are going to marry.

Just then, it suddenly dawned on me how unfair this game was to the Yolandas of the world.



Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

You always give me a chuckle.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

not to mention and xenas and xandras.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

zeldas and zoes

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home