SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Survival of the fittest?


When asked about the Cheney quail hunting accident Ted Nugent responded "Was he a Democrat?"

I think it was a really good thing that Cheney skipped out on military service 5 times. He might have brought all new meaning to the term "Friendly Fire".

Hunters are pathetic ... Quail hunters make hunters look good. It's amazing how they talk about how beautiful the animals are, right before they fill them with lead. If you want to hunt ... go out and bring your fingernails and your teeth with you.

Somehow I think even Charles Darwin would have been ashamed!

I think Monty Python said it best in their sketch "Mosquito Hunters"
Hank: Well, I've been a hunter all my life. I love animals. That's why I like to kill 'em. I wouldn't kill an animal I didn't like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home